BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Advertisement

Advertisement

Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Love Allah

Ya Allah
Today, upon a bus,
I saw a girl with golden hair.
and wished I was as fair.
When suddenly she rose to leave,
I saw her hobble down the aisle.
She had one leg and wore a crutch.
But as she passed, a smile.
Ya Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 legs, the world is mine.

I stopped to buy some candy.
The lady who sold it had such charm.
I talked with him, she seemed so glad.
If I were late, it'd do no harm.
And as I left, she said to me,
"I thank you, you've been so kind.
It's nice to talk with you.

Islam is a way of life, try it.

Islam is a gift, accept it.

Islam is a journey, complete it.

Islam is a struggle, fight for it.

Islam is a goal, achieve it.

Islam is an opportunity, take it.

Islam is not for sinners, overcome it.

Islam is not a game, don't play with it.

Islam is not a mystery, behold it.

Islam is not for cowards, face it.

Islam is not for the dead, live it.

Islam is a promise, fulfill it.

Islam is a duty, perform it.

Islam is a treasure (the Prayer), pray it.

Islam is a beautiful way of life, see it.

Islam has a message for you, hear it.

Islam is love , love it.

0 comments: